Friday, April 13, 2012

ARIZONA

So in January Hudson and I flew to Arizona. My family went there because my step Dad ran the P.F. Chang's 1/2 marathon and we needed a vacation in the sun. It was really fun to see my family. I was really worried how Hudson would do. Since the last time we took him somewhere he woke up every hour. Well on this trip he did better...he only woke up every two hours. What is it about kids and vacations. Don't they know they are suppose to have fun and be perfect and sleep all night when they are on vacation. I guess they didn't get that memo. Oh well it was fun anyway. The sun was shiny and warm. You could actually feel the sun. It was great.

Big guy on the airplane. He did awesome the whole time. Hudson just hung out. This trip made me realize how hard it would be to be a single mom. I mean at the airport I couldn't even go to the bathroom because I had Hudson and my luggage. Wow I am so grateful that I have Randy and he helps me so much.

Here is Hudson and his cousin Draycen. They are going to be buddies.

Hudson Got into the diapers. Don't ya love that," I didn't do it!" face he has.
Here is my little brother and my cross dressing nephew. LOL He loves trying and wearing his mom's high heel shoes. He wears high heel shoes and walks in them better than I do.


He has princess shoes on here.. :)

So cute!! Sometimes he tries on her big boots that go to his bum and he walks in them. Its amazing! So that was the trip. We just shopped a little and hung out. On Sunday we made tapioca pudding and watched a movie. It was a fun trip to see the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment