Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Fun

I turned 26 this year. Crazy, I'm one of those old ladies now. I sure feel older than I did. My body hurts more, I get tired a lot and I remember things that the younger generation didn't know about. Like the other day I was talking about the old batman movies. Like the ones Val Kilmer and Micheal Keaton were in and my little bother in-laws didn't remember them. I never thought that this would happen to me. I am getting older and its ok. I don't think I'm getting wiser. In fact I'm pretty sure I have lost a lot since having Hudson. How long does pregnancy brain last? Does it just turn into mom brain. The brain that is so over powered by thoughts of your kid that everything else goes away. Maybe someday I will get it back like I will get my body back right??!  Anyway my family and I went to Tucanos for our birthday. It was my sisters birthday too so we both got those free birthday cards. It was fun. We always eat too much when we go there. You can never get enough of that pineapple. Yum!
 Randy loves giving babies their first taste of lemon to see their funny face...well Hudson liked it. He couldn't get enough. That's our kid, not the norm. He likes to be different I guess.



 Here is Lindsay and I. She turned 29. Next year she will be 30. I love to celebrate my birthday with her. It's fun to share your birthday.

Here is my crazy family. It was a fun night!


2 comments:

  1. From fun in the sun to party time & chillin...
    It is all great! Thank You for posting lots of pictures!!!
    Being busy is good. Lucky Hudson!
    Pam D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa--How have I gone all this time not knowing about your blog??! Good grief!

    A very happy birthday to you, my dear! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete