Friday, April 13, 2012

More Recent photos

As I have said, Hudson loves that bath. He loves to slash and talk to his reflection in the metal thing. He also loves this little ducky. Whenever he gets it, it goes straight into his mouth. And it will stay in his mouth the entire bath time and while I get him ready. He just keeps it in there. It's so funny. I think bath time is one of my favorite times with Hudson. He gets so happy. No that he can kinda crawl (army crawl) he does that in the bath. He tried to drink the water too but ends up just coughing a lot. He'll figure that out soon. He also pulled himself up to standing the first time the other day. That was exciting. Its to fun to see him do new things. It's amazing.


He likes when Dad gives him a bath. However, Randy always needs help getting him out and getting him dressed. Hudson is getting so squirmy when we change his diaper or get him changed. He cries like we are torturing him. I don't get it. I wish he would just sit still like he used to. Ya right!!
We go on a lot of walks now that its warming up. We (I) love it. I'm not bored as much as in the winter now. I wish we never had snow. I'm ready to move somewhere warm so that we can go on walks all year long. I can dream.
Hudson loves the Wii remote.

And he loves eating. He won't let me feed him any more. He won't open his mouth for me. So I have to give him real food. Which is hard when I eat cereal for dinner. We are getting better at it though. He loves bread and cheese, just like his mom. He also loves avacadoes, cottage cheese and cheerios. He doesn't like applesauce that much and vegetables. That will probably be a battle. But I can get him to eat sweet potato fries. He also loves nutrigrain bars and lasagna. HE is a pretty good eater. He does not like crab. We will work on that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment